Sabtu, 26 Juni 2010

I <3 Btvs

dress review Buffy Vampire Slayer Season Volume

Buffy Vampire Slayer Season Volume

I've been a fan of Buffy since the very first movie starring Kristy Swanson. (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) I followed the series, and loved that. (Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete First Season (Slim Set)) And the spin-off of Angel, and loved that too. (Angel - Season One (Slim Set)) So naturally, it was a foregone conclusion that I would follow the comic, and love that too. And so I have. But Joss Whedon is a MASTER at tugging the heart string s in any medium, and he did so time and again throughout Season 8. NEVER is that more true than in the final collection of Season 8. We see chivalry and valor, the buddings of love on many fronts... And we see betrayal, heartache, despair, and as is ALWAYS the case with Buffy... We see the hard choices. I can't say ANYTHING really without giving away spoilers, except to say that Joss ties all this together wonderfully, and leaves it PERFECTLY poised for Season 9, and the new Angel and Faith spinoff series. I love that the worlds of Buffy and Angel are now taking place in the same time frame and dimension, and I can't wait to see where it all goes. Honestly, if you're here, you already read the series and are just trying to decide if this is worth a purchase. Even if you don't agree with it, the story will move you, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks so much for your time folks.
Sincerely, R.A. McDowell

Get your Buffy Vampire Slayer Season Volume Now!

4 komentar:

  1. hi..i was watching the buffy the vampire slayer episodes an i really fell in love with the way that they did her hair in episode 1...i also really like the makeup that she was wearing.can anyone help me to aquire this look?

    BalasHapus
  2. I love Buffy and I miss it being on TV. So I’d like to pick up a few Buffy books as I hear some of them are really good. Can someone recommend any for me? Are there any, other then the comics, that take place after season 7?

    BalasHapus
  3. i don't mean the individual comics of buffy the vampire slayer. i'm talking about the books that have 4 to 5 comics in them? these Dark Horse comics rock?

    BalasHapus
  4. I just finished watching Buffy and Angel on DVD and I loved it, especially the angel finale. I was wondering what volumes i should buy to read the comics because there are so many different buffy and angel comics out there, i just want to read the ones that continue the storyline for now, any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

    BalasHapus