Sabtu, 07 Agustus 2010

Awesome!

kitchen sinks My Brother the Enemy ebook

My Brother the Enemy ebook

The sad news that a-ha have decided to throw in the towel after the completion of their current tour is offset by the release of one the greatest albums they've ever produced. I have been a fan of theirs since '86 and though they have released some great and not so great albums this one stands out among the pack. Foot Of The Mountain equals what I consider to be their best album ever...Scoundrel Days. Every song is amazing but it does take a bit of time to get into everything. I have listened to few other albums since its release.

The standout tracks for me are Riding The Crest, Foot Of The Mountain, Mother Nature Goes To Heaven and, oddly enough, Start The Simulator. Others reviewing this album may disagree with my last choice. It's a mesmerizing track and the perfect closer for this album. I can't recommend this album enough if you are a fan of their work. Few bands can say that their 'curtain call' album was as amazing as this one and I hope they recondsider their decision down the road.

Get your My Brother the Enemy ebook Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me, I have to find three similes from chapter 5 that describe Kino or Juana and I dont have the book because we read it at school and I cant find an ebook. So if someone could point me in the direction of the ebook or ch. 5 of the book...or something of the sort it would be much appreciated.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have anger management issues, It's mostly between my mom and I. Whenever she speaks to me, I feel like taking my laptop and bashing her head with it to make her be quiet. Or... You know, If I'm by a knife... taking it and stabbing her right in the gut. I've tried to talk to my mom about this, told me to calm down and stop being dramatic. I was littlerly crying as I told her this... I've been to therapy about it, It helped for awhile... My family just annoys me completely... My father cause he sexually abused me when I was little, and my mom doesn't care. And my brother cause he's a pot head. Is there anyway I can talk to my mom about this?

    BalasHapus
  3. i loved the twilight series and i need as many vampire books as possible. please help!

    BalasHapus