Minggu, 08 Agustus 2010

Nice addition to the WOOLiverse

jessica simpson shoes review Cleaning Up story Karma ebook

Cleaning Up story Karma ebook

The sad news that a-ha have decided to throw in the towel after the completion of their current tour is offset by the release of one the greatest albums they've ever produced. I have been a fan of theirs since '86 and though they have released some great and not so great albums this one stands out among the pack. Foot Of The Mountain equals what I consider to be their best album ever...Scoundrel Days. Every song is amazing but it does take a bit of time to get into everything. I have listened to few other albums since its release.

The standout tracks for me are Riding The Crest, Foot Of The Mountain, Mother Nature Goes To Heaven and, oddly enough, Start The Simulator. Others reviewing this album may disagree with my last choice. It's a mesmerizing track and the perfect closer for this album. I can't recommend this album enough if you are a fan of their work. Few bands can say that their 'curtain call' album was as amazing as this one and I hope they recondsider their decision down the road.

Get your Cleaning Up story Karma ebook Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Very well written, with a somber tone similar to that of Hugh Howey in WOOL. Somber, but with its own moments of triumph that make the read worthwhile. If you haven't found WOOL yet, this series won't make much sense to you; look that up first and save the Karma stories for afterwards.

    A couple of dollars per installment certainly seems reasonable to me. A new paperback is going to run you eight to ten bucks regardless of how long it is, and if my measly contribution to the author will help keep her or him writing the stories I love, then it's more than worth it to me! Can't wait to read more about Karma and her little corner of the Silo world.

    BalasHapus
  2. I thought I'd have to wait for Hugh Howey to write more if I was ever to find out what happened in other Silos. I was glad to find the fan-fiction, and terribly impressed with Patrice Fitzgerald's Karma series; it tells more of the story of Helen, a character introduced by Howey, and it holds the same dark suspense. I enjoyed "The Sky Used to be Blue" so much that I immediately read "Cleaning Up" (which was even better). Please keep them coming!

    BalasHapus